I was born on 19th December 1986.
I began to play chess at 7. My first coach, Evgeny Lysenko, taught me to play chess, and also managed to pass part of his sincere love to this game (in my mind, it is the most important quality for child's coach). I am very thankful him for this.
Then I worked with Yuriy Privalov, and in 2000 I started to learn chess in Vladimir Grabinsky group. He is my coach until now.
In 2004 I was awarded with the title of international master.
In 2006 I was awarded the title of international grandmaster.
In 2008 graduated from Ivan Franko Lviv's National University (faculty of mechanics and mathematics).
- 1st place in international tournament Nezalezhnist, (Lviv, Ukraine)
- 1-3th place in Ukrainian championship under 20
- Bronze medalist of European championship U18 (Turkey, 2004)
- 1-2nd places in international tournament Summer Open Olomouc (Czech Republic)
- Winner of international tournament Calvi Balagne (Corsica, France)
- 1-3th places in international tournament 38th Rubinstein memorial , 13 category (Polanica-Zdroj, Poland)
- 1-2 places in international tournament Valozh Cup (Czech Republic)
- Ukrainian junior champion under-20
- Bronze medalist of World junior championship (Armenia, 2006)
- 2-10th places in 9th European championship Plovdiv, Bulgaria (337 players, 191 GMs)
- 1-8th places in international tournament Cappelle la Grande (France)
- 1-9th places in international tournament Paleochora (Greece)
- Silver medalist of World Mind Sports Games (team rapid)
- Bronze medalist of World Mind Sports Games (team blitz)
- 1-4th places in international tournament Reykjavik open, Iceland (19 GMs)
- Bronze medal winner as a member of Ukrainian team on 17th European Team Championship
- 2nd place in international tournament Cappelle la Grande, France (652 participation, 80 GMs)
- 1-6th places in international tournament Rethymno open, Greece (183 participation, 20 GMs)
- Winner of 3rd open tournament PALEOCHORA, Greece (238 players, 19 GMs)
- Winner of 3rd Rethymno International Chess Tournament, Greece (186 players, 21 GMs)
- Winner of 4rd open tournament PALEOCHORA, Greece (248 players, 20 GMs)
- 2nd place in 4th Rethymno International Chess Tournament 2012, Greece (160 players, 22 GMs)