Martyn Kravtsiv. Was born 26 of November 1990. He began to play in chess at six years.
Student of Lviv State University of Physical Culture.
International Grandmaster from 2009 year.
- Triple champion of Ukraine in categories under 10 (2000), 14 (2004) and 20 (2008) .
- Was the captain of youth national team of Ukraine which won Chess Olympiad under 16 years (Turkey 2006).
- Won 2nd place at Championship Europe under 16 years (Montenegro 2007).
- Winner of 1st World Mind Sports Games, Beijing, China (blitz individual)
- Silver winner of World Mind Sports Games (team rapid)
- Bronze medalist of World Mind Sports Games (team blitz)
- Silver winner of Czech Open 2009, Pardubice (295 participants, 26 GMs)
- Winner of 2nd SCS International Open GM 2010, India (249 participants, 34 GMs)
- Winner of Chennai Open GM 2011, India (329 participants, 23 GMs)
- Winner of "6e open international de l'Ouest Toulousain" 2011, France
- 2nd place on 4th Mumbai Mayor's Cup, 2011 (278 participants, 16 GMs)
- shared 1-5 place on XXVIII Open International de Cappelle-la-Grande 2012, France (73 GMs)
- 2 place on III Memorial Oliver Gonzalez (Torneo A, Spain, 2012)
- Bronze of NIT Nagpur GM International Open Chess Tournament 2012 (India, 168 players, 19 GMs)
- Winner of A.Margaryan memorial (Armenia, 2013)
- shared 1-3 place on Al Ain Open A (UAE, 2013)
- Winner (8 of 10) 8th Mumbai Mayor's Cup International Open Chess Tournament 2015 (India)